As a consumer, have you ever had an important question for a company, but it was so hard to get in contact with them that they lost your business? Maybe they had you on hold for a ridiculous amount of time. Or perhaps the live chat on their website was run by a bot that had you going in circles.
When communication isn’t streamlined, it negatively affects the customer experience. As a business owner, you never want one of your customers or clients to experience that frustration. It reduces the chance that they will use your business in the future. Your consumers should be able to have their questions and concerns addressed in a professional and timely manner – that’s where Contact Centers as a Service (CCaaS) come in handy!
In this blog, we’ll define Contact Centers as a Service, discuss their many advantages for your business, and explain why partnering with Computers Nationwide is the best way to improve the customer service experience at your company.
What is Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)?
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is an alternative to an on-premises call center. It packages an entire communication solution focused on scalable customer experience. Businesses use CCaaS software solutions to launch a contact center without any hardware. A CCaaS solution streamlines every customer touchpoint into a single platform. These interactions include phone calls, live chat, email, support tickets, and text messages. It’s likely you’ve heard of a call center, but there is a big difference between call centers and contact centers.
A call center is focused on incoming and outgoing voice calls, while a contact center can operate through several channels including digital ones. In addition to phone calls, a fully functional contact center offers customers text and visual communications. Often, a contact center also uses agents who can manage multiple forms of voice and digital communications. You may have also heard of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). While UCaaS and CCaaS fall under the same umbrella, UCaaS typically refers to internal communication within your business, whereas CCaaS focuses on external communication with your customers.
CCaaS takes advantage of the fact that both voice and data communications can be efficiently routed to any agent who has access to a broadband or an IP connection. This eliminates the need for a centralized, on-premises call center since it’s possible to use a widely distributed agent pool across multiple locations. Contact centers use cloud technology and allow agents to be mobile. The most important thing to keep in mind as we navigate this topic is that CCaaS enhances the customer experience, which is key for repeat business and long-term success for your company.
Let’s walk through some statistics about CCaaS…
- 95% of consumers cite brand loyalty as being tied to customer service.
- The number of messages sent by customers to businesses via Facebook increased by more than 100% between 2019 and 2020.
- 46% of customers expect a response within an hour for social media questions or complaints.
- 9 out of 10 consumers want an omnichannel experience with seamless service between communication channels.
- When a customer’s problem is resolved on the first call, only 1% is likely to go to a competitor as compared to 15% when the issue is not addressed sufficiently.
As you can see, customer service is paramount to the success of your business. These stats prove that customers want the ease and efficiency of streamlined communication that CCaaS can provide. Learn how Computers Nationwide can help you implement the perfect CCaaS solution for your company…
Computer Nationwide’s Premier CCaaS Partnerships
As a vendor agnostic technology advisor, Computers Nationwide is flexible when it comes to choosing the right CCaaS for your business. We work with multiple service vendors to provide the right, custom-fit solution for your communication needs. Below are a few examples of CCaaS solutions provided by our partners…
A complete, secure cloud contact center solution that makes it easy to connect and collaborate with agents and strengthen experiences for optimal customer success.
- Reliable, easy, and secure: Ensure productivity for all agents with 99.999% uptime SLA and a unified toolset that eliminates app confusion.
- Engaging and collaborative: Boost agent and employee engagement, collaboration, and operational effectiveness for customer success.
- Customer-centric: Design better experiences with support for all channels and proactive, AI-powered self-service.
- Adaptive analytics: Activate agent potential with timely feedback, intelligent coaching, and collaboration tools for continuous improvement.
- Omnichannel routing: Stay ahead of changing customer expectations with complete voice and digital channel support, intelligent routing and proactive self-service options.
“All of our sales and support center agents are up and running remotely—and have better workflows than ever—thanks to RingCentral.”
– Jeff Lutes, SVP of Technology, Orlando Magic
- Seamless: Create great experiences for your customers and agents by connecting across channels and bringing together internal teams.
- Efficient: Increase productivity with simple, intuitive tools that work everywhere your teams and customers are.
- Flexible: Meet industry standards with an open platform that works for—and grows with—businesses of every size.
- Compliance: Third-party auditors ensure our products meet rigorous international standards.
- Security: Our enterprise-grade security encrypts all your conversations.
- Quality of service: Designed to provide the highest-quality business communications possible.
When you boost the agent experience, you help them to deliver an all-around better customer experience. And that can positively influence your sales and service delivery. Took a look at Vonage Contact Center (VCC) and how we can positively impact your SMB.
Did someone say Salesforce? Vonage integrates with Salesforce, including Service Cloud Voice. No wonder we’ve got a 4.9 rating on the AppExchange with over 800 reviews.
A single, cloud-native solution: Get the ﬂexibility, privacy, and reliability you want while using any telephony provider, with on-demand scalability.
Easy-to-manage omnichannel features: That’s how you get your agents to stay happy, stick around, and thrill customers on the first contact.
Major productivity, minimal setup: But “better service, more sales” are the four words that describe what our contact center’s ready-to-use CRM integrations give you.
Power your customer experience with b-hive Virtual Contact Center. Broadvoice b-hive Virtual Contact Center is a cloud-based solution that’s powerful, cost-effective, agile, and right-sized for your small and medium business.
- Level the playing field: With no upfront investments, lower operational costs, enhanced security, and greater scalability, b-hive Virtual Call Center solution essentially levels the playing field, enabling you to deliver an exceptional customer experience on par with big brands.
- Easy deployment, setup and training: No hardware installation is needed; our browser-based app can be set up with a few clicks. And, our intuitive user interface is easy to learn, so your call center can be up and running quickly.
- Focus on improving customer experience: Our Virtual Call Center solution enables you to measure your customer experience by tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), so you can act on that intelligence to improve overall customer satisfaction.
As your business continues to grow, maintain a solid customer retention rate by providing excellent customer service. That means giving your patrons a quality experience when they need to communicate with your company.
CCaaS allows for the flexibility and scalability for you to continue growing as a business. Trust Computers Nationwide with implementing a successful CCaaS solution that fits your company like a glove. As a vendor agnostic company, the CN team of experts understands that excellent customer service is not achieved using a one-size-fits-all approach. We have the technical means and know-how means to cater to the unique communication needs of businesses all across Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana.
Give your customers the service they deserve.
Implement a successful CCaaS solution through Computers Nationwide!
Contact us today: (847) 419-9900
Computers Nationwide is Committed to You!
Do you know your potential IT vulnerabilities? It’s in every organization’s best interest to work with an expert Managed IT Service provider to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly.
Request a FREE IT Risk Assessment
Do you know what your current Managed IT team is doing for you?
A detailed analysis of your current technology
An action plan to address operational deficiencies
A detailed budget plan and scope of work