Access Control Solutions
Maximize Your Security with Access Control Systems You Can Rely On
We’ve chosen to work the best network partners to offer clients a wide range of solutions from global industry leaders. Hikvision is a world leading provider of security products and solutions. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce, Hikvision manufactures a full suite of comprehensive products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets.
For nearly 20 years of research and development accumulated in video surveillance products, GeoVision is a now a leading digital and networked video surveillance company that has customers in 110 countries worldwide. As one of the top security 50 companies in the world, GeoVision specializes in R&D and manufacturing of professional-grade DVR systems, NVR systems and IP cameras.
Choose the solutions that cater to your business’ individual needs. A complete access control system consists of an access controller, card reader, exit button, lock, and software platform, along with any other needed accessories.
Access Control Systems Feature:
- Access controller that downloads information from software, including the person ID, card number and permissions, granting access to specified personnel at assigned times.
- Card readers to gather identifying information when a user is verified. The reader then sends the user card information to controllers, and completes the verification process.
- Fingerprint reader identifies user directly when pressed, sends and saves the user ID and records to controllers, and completes the verification process.
- Door sensors that retrieve door status – when a door’s status is abnormal, an alarm will be triggered and a notification sent to management software.
- Software to manage real-time events and monitor device status, as well as link up with other devices.
View the product categories below to find what works best for you.
Access Control Panels
Professional Access Controllers are designed for large-scale applications, including large office buildings and government projects. With its high adaptability, the device is suitable for a range of different application scenarios, and can be integrated with various other devices, such as card readers, locks or push buttons, to satisfy any user’s unique requirements. Integrated and managed using Hikvision or GeoVision software, the controllers provide maximum functionality and security. The access control panel supports readers and locks for up to four doors.
Key Features of Access Control Panels:
- Multiple verifications with fingerprints & card readers Connects to software and create reports for time and attendance tracking
- System integration – supports TCP /IP and linkage to network cameras and fire alarm systems
- Data protection – online and offline modes keep data secure in the device in case of a network interruption
- Advanced access control functions such as anti-passback and interlock
- Unique hardware design – this self-detecting system provides a fire alarm, backup wiring and a backup battery to maintain optimal system operation
Select NVRs can receive access and intercom events on the network and allow users to quickly browse through corresponding recordings, reducing time spent on searching for incidents significantly. Provides high resolution, high video compression, and HDMI video output up to 4K. Independent PoE connections offer easy setup, and smart search and smart playback make locating specific incidents quick and accurate.
Key Features of Hikvision NVR:
HDMI Video Output Up to 4K (3840 × 2160)
19-inch rack-mounted 1.5U chassis
16 Independent PoE Network Interface Camera Connections
Independent HDMI and VGA Outputs
Video Management Client
In addition to viewing live and recorded video, the Video Management Client is capable of managing access control and intercom users and their credentials all over an IP network. The Windows-based iVMS-4200 is a versatile client software application for video surveillance, access control and video intercom systems. There are modules for live view, playback, event management, e-maps, attendance and smart device data reporting, such as people counting, queue analysis, heat mapping, license plate recognition and facial recognition. The client software is widely applied to small-scale projects. Each client installation is configured, maintained and operated independently.
Key Features of Video Management Client:
- All-in-one desktop client
- Free to download and use, and support is available for free
- Modern user interface with color scheme options
- Modules for video, access control and more
For users who wish to use non-biometric access control devices, card terminals are a great choice. Compact and well-designed, they support the combination of card swiping and PIN codes, providing the most basic yet reliably secure access control management for a long list of applications.
Key Features of Card Terminals:
- Standalone access control card terminal
- 100,000 card and 300,000 event storage
- Built-in card reader for EM/Mifare1 card(optional)
- Communication via TCP/TP and Wi-Fi
- EHome for public network communication
For quick and reliable ID verification – even under difficult lighting conditions – we can capture it all! Hikvision’s face recognition access control terminal embedded with the proprietary deep-learning algorithm. The capability to use captured pictures to build face models makes it stand out among competitors. Equipped with event linkage, spoofing detection, CCTV integration, and zero-light recognition functions, this face recognition terminal works in virtually any scenario that requires strict access control management.
Key Features of Facial Recognition Terminals:
- Up to 10,000 Faces Capacity
- Deep Learning Algorithm Inside
- Face Recognition Accuracy Rate > 99% Multiple Authentication Modes
- Face Recognition Distance: 0.3m ~ lm
Economic Standalone Terminals
What is more convenient than installing a fingerprint terminal to track employee attendance in a small shop or restaurant? Why not use a fingerprint terminal at a door that only allows verified personnel to pass? Terminals have proven to be more effective in turning away curious customers than “staff only” labels .
Key Features of Economic Standalone Terminals:
Easy to operate – fingerprint and card recognition
Easy to install – convenient and flexible wall-mounted installation
Easy to manage – manage via Wi-Fi
Easy to track – export time and attendance reports via USB, set shifts on device locally, and easy to track attendance
Professional Standalone Terminals
New professional Standalone Terminals OS-Kl nos and OS-Kl T2O1 feature acrylic panels and excellent craftsmanship. These advanced terminals support multiple access control functions and can link to cameras for a wide range of uses in office buildings, factories and more.
Key Features of Professional Standalone Terminals:
- Supports TCP /IP, RSLJ85, and Wi-Fi
- Connects to software and create reports for time and attendance tracking
- Advanced access control functions such as antipassback, interlock, and network camera linkage Built-in cameras for face-detection and capture
Turnstiles integrate not only with face recognition terminals. They also offer users advanced access control functions and multiple combinations of authentication methods. These swing gates offer the best-in-class quality and the highest efficiency.
• Anti-collision function
• Fail safe for emergency situation
• 5000,000 times of swing
• 12 pairs of infrared sensors
The elevator control system comprises of a master controller and distributed controllers. The master controller communicates with the software over TCP/IP; a distributed controller connects the master controller and elevator buttons via RS-485. The master controller can serve as the data center and download access authorization information from software for offline use. The system provides unique access authorization for different visitor via access cards. It’s able to manage up to 128 floors – suitable for most large, medium, and small projects.
Key Features of Elevator Controllers:
• TCP/IP, RS485 uplink
• RS485, Wiegand downlink
• Multiple functions group
• Abundant linkage interface
• Control up to 128 floors
The Hik-Connect app is designed to work with Hikvision series DVRs, NVRs, Cameras, Video Intercom Devices and Security Control Panels. With this app, you can watch real-time surveillance video or play it back from your home, office, workshop or elsewhere at any time. When alarm of your device is triggered, you can get an instant notification from Hik-Connect app.
Key Features of the HIK-Connect App:
- Cross-platform mobile app
- Scan the QR code to add a device
- Status check, real-time monitoring
- Remote management
- Alarm notification and transaction search
Multiple Alarm Functions
An alarm can be set to trigger when one of these events occur:
- Card reader tampering
- Door unlocked
- Sustained unlocked door
- Door opens abnormally
- Cards and/or codes entered under duress
- Blacklisted card used
- Multiple swipes of unknown or unauthorized card
It also supports input and output of alarm signals in the alarm zone [alarm zone refers to alarm input and output settings, set using alarm linkage].
Access Control POS function integrates access control and video surveillance systems. When users verify successful connection, there are two main applications:
- When verifying, back-end products [NVRs/OVRs) will automatically show the card number and event type on the specified video
- The records of the verification will be added to video events and can be searched using the management software; each event
will include l minute of video footage.
These unique systems support multiple advanced card configurations, including:
- Card disabling
- Blacklisted cards
- Normal card access
- Visitor and VIP cards
- Cards entered under duress and more.
Further support includes password authentication, interlock, anti-passback, first card to open door, multiple authentication, online updates, remote control, and more.
TCP /IP System Structure
Hikvision & GeoVision Access Control devices connect to the software platform over Internet to integrate various systems. Customer accounts are secured via RSA and AES encryptions.
Multiple Access Modes
Access Control System supports various access modes to suit each unique security need. Different access modes are available:
- Card only
- Card + password
- Card + fingerprint
- Fingerprint only
- Fingerprint + password
- Fingerprint + password + card
By linking hardware to software, cameras can begin recording upon alarm activation, performing real-time surveillance.
Fire Alarm Linkage:
Hikvision’s access control system receives signals from fire alarm switches and opens or unlocks appropriate doors according to software settings.
More Linkage Possibilities:
Hikvision Access Control System provides linkage support for software and hardware, as well as other types of linkage.
Optional Secure Module (standalone terminals only)
The Secure 1/0 Expansion Module provides secure door control as well as 1/0 expansion via encrypted communication when combined with other Hikvision devices.