Milwaukee Managed IT Services
What You Can Expect From Us As Your Managed IT Service Providers
Computers Nationwide strives for superior quality and your complete satisfaction with every aspect of our service! Innovative managed IT solutions from our industry-leading network partners give our clients a competitive edge in the marketplace. Our mission is to ensure that your technology infrastructure is performing optimally so you can focus on running your business.
- 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied anytime in the first 30 days, you may cancel and pay only for service up to the cancellation date.
- First quality service & every level of support for your entire IT infrastructure—from basic questions to complex issues—including implementation, user training, integration, remote and onsite service, asset management and more.
- Experienced certified technicians, architects and engineers, to improve the security and performance of your environment.
- An assigned experienced individual, familiar with your systems, processes and team that offers advice to help you leverage technology achieve your organizations objectives.
- System administration, including provisioning, configuring, monitoring, managing, reporting and supporting your infrastructure at the level you choose.
- Flexible IT support options that enable you to choose the plan that aligns with your business requirements.
- Detailed Service Level Agreements that define expectations.
Key Features of Managed IT Services:
All of our Managed IT Services can be customized into a package unique to your business!
How Will Managed IT Services Benefit Your Company?
- Preventative maintenance to address issues with your computers before they actually surface.
- Offsite Data backup to protect your company from threats like theft, weather, hardware, software, and the biggest threat of all, ransomware! Ransomware affects many companies and renders computers or even whole networks useless causing hours or days of downtime including the loss of revenue.
- Access to a knowledgeable and friendly IT staff that can help your company run smoothly and access to 24/7 emergency support. Access to a team of Certified IT techs ensures more experience than one internal IT Technician.
- Discounts for choosing certain Managed services with a fixed rate.
- We are partnered with vendors that can give you the best deals and save you time!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are managed IT services?
Outsourcing your IT to us means we become your partner in every aspect of your network needs. We take care of all aspects of managing your infrastructure so you and your team will be free to focus your attention on better serving your customers.
Is outsourcing IT services worth it?
Many companies don’t have the in-house resources needed to keep their IT running as smoothly as it needs to be. Choosing Computers Nationwide to handle these services for you means you don’t have to worry about hiring a full-time team to take care of them. We don’t even need to be physically present at your site, offering remote monitoring and management of your technology so you can keep your facilities lean and streamlined. Best of all, you can be certain that you’ll always have the expertise and knowledge necessary to help you make the most informed decisions about your technology so you’ll continue to be competitive.
What size organizations do you service?
We specialize in providing managed IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses of virtually all types throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
Request a FREE IT Risk Assessment
Do you know what your current Managed IT team is doing for you?
A detailed analysis of your current technology
An action plan to address operational deficiencies
A detailed budget plan and scope of work