Computers Nationwide is currently seeking candidates looking to launch their careers for the following positions:
- Qualified Sales Representative
- Telecomm Technician
- Field Technician
Computers Nationwide is currently seeking a qualified Sales Representative.
We offer a base salary plus commission. Salary is based on the applicants’ abilities and qualifications. Sales experience is a must. Industry experience is preferred, but not required. We will provide training for the right individual(s). This position does require strong interpersonal communication skills, strong customer service skills and the ability to work with people. Travel is an option, but not required.
If you are interested in this position, let’s talk! Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computers Nationwide is seeking a Telecomm Technician to help with projects and service calls in our growing Telecom Department.
Candidate must be able to learn Samsung phone systems and become certified in a timely manner. You will work with our current customers and new customers troubleshooting and installing Samsung phone systems. Knowledge of Telecom, routers, port forwarding, and routing are a plus but not necessary. Ability to learn Samsung phone system basics and advanced programming to help out our team is a must. This position requires Daily travel to suburbs and Chicago to customer locations. Candidates must provide own transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
Technician must display the following:
– High energy and good team player
– Detail oriented with a sense of urgency and commitment to results.
– Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
– Excellent Communication and problem solving skills.
– Ability to proactively build positive, enduring customer relationships.
– Ability to fill out paperwork daily and submit to office.
Please send inquiries to: email@example.com
We are seeking a Field Technician to handle all types of installation projects from simple TV hangs to fully structured cabling design. We install Data Networks, CCTV, Security, Speaker Systems, etc. We are constantly adapting to new technologies and are looking for qualified individuals to join our growing team to support our efforts. 1-3 years experience is preferred, but not required. Candidate must have strong communication skills and be willing to work directly with customers.
– Installation of low voltage wiring.
– Building and wiring network/phone system racks.
– Maintaining a high level of attention to details and quality of work.
– Installing IP/network systems
– Perform testing of network, phone, and all cabling
– Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on any device.
– Must be proficient with hand/power tools, wiring/cabling and termination, low voltage wiring, trim-out and installation of wall and ceiling mounts.
Applicants may send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org