Video Intercom Systems
Providing Innovative, High-Quality Video Intercom Systems You Can Trust
We’ve chosen to work the best network partners to offer clients a wide range of solutions from global industry leaders. Hikvision is a world leading provider of security products and solutions. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce, Hikvision manufactures a full suite of comprehensive products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets.
Aiphone is one of the most respected and reliable brands of security communication systems worldwide. Aiphone’s wide selection of security and communication systems give you the protection you need, no matter where you are. We design systems for clients in a variety of industries, keeping your unique challenges and needs at top of mind.
Easy to Use for Multiple Applications:
Intercom, doorbell, multi-tenant video entry and monitoring functions
Receive calls from visitors and unlock the door on indoor stations, smartphones and tablets using the mobile app
Call room-to-room between indoor stations and iVMS software
Monitor additional surveillance cameras on the indoor station
Record door station video with motion detection on your NVR/DVR
Scalable solutions for what you need, when you need it! View the product categories below to find what works best for you.
Security Operations Centers (SOC), Reception, Main Offices, Command Stations:
- Easily answer calls and unlock doors with user friendly, touch screen interface
- One-touch calling and remote unlocking
- Video intercom on your app remotely
- Line supervision and device check alerts users when stations are offline or not functioning
- Assess situations more accurately through multiple viewing angles with picture-in-picture
- Water proof
- Scan monitoring
Door Stations Exterior and Interior Entrances
Different sizes and finishes to fit a variety of applications…
- 1.2 Megapixel camera on video stations, HD video surveillance with WDR wide angle and high performance CMOS
- Access control function
- Edge recording capabilities, Motion detection
- Add 2-way communication to your camera by linking to station
- Audible and visual indicator for call-in and door release
- Supports ISAPIs and ONVIF
- Video intercom function, supporting communication with the mobile app directly
- The card reader module allows door unlock using RFID cards or fobs. The keypad module allows dialing more than 500 rooms as well as passcode access.
Designed for Stairwells, Parking Areas, and Public Spaces
- SIP compatible stations make it easy to call an outside number
- Both video and audio-only models available
- Install in emergency towers or wall boxes
- Emergency calls can be addressed first with priority call levels
WiFi Mobile App
Receive live updates and take control with features right from your phone…
- Mobile app is ideal for roaming guards, allowing them to answer calls while walking the facility
- Answer calls and unlock doors
- Easy remote monitoring from any location
- Available for Android® and Apple® devices
Enjoy accessories to enhance your user experience…
- Table Bracket/Desk Stands for indoor stations
- Gang Boxes for indoor station wall mounting, made of insulating material
- Protective Shield made of stainless steel material
- Video/Audio Distributor provides network connectivity and power with eight 10/100 MbpsLAN ports
An all-around security solution includes four parts: Video Intercom, Access Control, CCTV, and Intrusion System.
- The Video Intercom Door Station acts as an additional IP camera within a connected NVR where recordings will also be stored. An additional video surveillance IP camera can be added to an Intercom Indoor Station and viewed on an indoor panel.
- The Outdoor Intercom Station supports access control functionality, where multiple authentications can be applied. All access control events, including: card number, short video clips, logs, and others will be saved and an in-out report can be generated for these events.
- Various kinds of detectors or intrusion systems can be connected too, with push notifications to a smart phone app which manages the systems in one place.
Communication Made Simple
Communicate smoothly between offices, contact security, and staff…
- Call Other Offices or Buildings: Easily place calls between offices within the building or between facilities around the world.
- Protect Stairwells & Outdoor Spaces: Emergency stations in wall boxes and towers can be installed to immediately contact security or 911.
- Create Self-Service Kiosks: Master stations can be programmed to serve as virtual receptionists in lobbies to assist visitors.
Noise Suppression and Echo Cancellation
Say goodbye to sound interference and difficulties!
Noise and echo is one of the most common problems encountered in video intercom systems. During remote intercom connections, when the receiver sound level is up, or the ambient noise is relatively high, the microphone often picks up sounds and creates feedback. The resultant echo affects communication quality. To solve this issue, these intercom products use both hardware and software processing to solve the problems associated with audio processing to implement clear intercom communication between the indoor and outdoor stations and the master station.
Enjoy Clear Audio-Visual Communication:
- Communicate clearly with noise and echo cancellation
- Door station camera provides a Full HD, 180° wide field of view
- See clearly day and night with true WDR and IR night vision
Access Control and Alarm Function
This video intercom system is designed with access control functions…
Visitors can use an access control card at a door station card reader to gain entry. All successful entries using access control cards are automatically visually recorded and can be uploaded to the platform centre. Indoor stations can be connected with sensors for eight zones, and residents can use the indoor station for arming and disarming. In addition, alarm data can be uploaded to the platform centre and the master station.
Easy to Install, Easy to Manage
Setup is quick and painless…
When compared with traditional analog video intercom systems, installation and wiring for digital video intercom systems is much more convenient and flexible. A single network cable provides all the wiring needs, greatly simplifying wiring work. Then, management software can be used across entire system for simple installation and adjustments, making the whole process quick and easy!
- Standard PoE switches can connect and power the whole system
- Indoor stations can also connect via Wi-Fi with 12 V power
- All door station modules can be surface or flush mounted
- Simplified configuration gets you started in minutes
Connect with SIP, VMS Systems, Access Control, and CCTV Cameras…
- Design the Ultimate Command Center: Using a single master station, systems can be integrated to create a powerful security operations center.
- SIP Compatible Station: Easily place outside phone calls directly from stations when using a compatible SIP server.
- Allow Easy Keycard Access: Using stations with built-in card readers, personnel can easily access authorized areas.
Easy to Maintain, Easy to Expand
Access control management, alarm management and querying of various incidents can be performed swiftly via software on the IP intercom system.
The intercom system can be managed according to the permissions granted to each user. Batch updating can be used to update the device programs, making system maintenance simple and convenient. With its robust IP framework, the intercom system is easy to expand, supporting a maximum of 1,500 device connections!