Office 365 Announces New Cybersecurity Capabilities
Rising cybersecurity breaches are occurring more frequently everyday and the number of compromised data records are painfully astounding. Businesses, government entities, and healthcare systems must reinforce their cybersecurity systems to protect themselves and their clients, customers and patients’ personal data. Computers Nationwide takes cyber breaches very seriously. Utilizing the proactive measures from both our cybersecurity professionals and Office 365’s new intelligence capabilities will help you manage risk and stay ahead of threats before they attack.
Why Office 365?
- Microsoft’s platform acts on real-time intelligence network of global threat monitoring and insights
- Hundreds of GBs worth of telemetry is added to the Intelligent Security Graph every second
- Customers authenticate with Office 365 services over 450 billion times every month, and they scan 200 billion emails for malware and phishing each month
- Intelligence data enabled Microsoft to block an average of 200,000 exploit kit attempts per day over the last six months
- Affordable, efficient and effective security programs
Meet the new Office 365 cybersecurity tools…
- Office 365 Secure Score — A new security analytics tool that applies a score to Office 365 customers’ current Office 365 security configuration.
- Office 365 Threat Intelligence Private Preview — Service that leverages billions of data points from the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph to provide actionable insights to the global threat landscape and help customers stay ahead of cyber threats. Office 365 Threat Intelligence is now in private preview, with general availability planned for later this quarter.
- Office 365 Advanced Data Governance Preview — Applies machine learning to help customers find and retain the most important data to them while eliminating redundant, obsolete and trivial data that could cause risk if compromised. Office 365 Advanced Data Governance is now in preview, with general availability planned for later this quarter.
To learn more about the Office 365’s new intelligence capabilities, check out Microsoft’s recent article. Every company wants peace of mind. At Computer’s Nationwide, we have the resources to help you win against the threatening global cyber landscape.