IT Management In Chicagoland
As a respected and trusted Managed IT Services Provider, we appreciate your consideration of our firm to service and support for your IT infrastructure. Our technicians, architects and engineers are highly knowledgeable and are in-touch with the latest industry innovations in computers, servers, networks and cloud computing technologies. We strive for superior quality and your complete satisfaction with every aspect of our service. These qualities and more make us the best choice for IT management in Chicagoland.
Computers Nationwide Commitment to You
As your trusted IT service management provider, our goal is to provide you with the highest standards of technology knowledge and support so that your business remains secure and leverage technology to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace. Our mission is to help ensure that your technology infrastructure is performing and secure so you can focus on running your business.
Our goal and promise to you is quite simple: to do all we can to ensure your business enjoys maximum uptime.
What You Can Expect From Us As Your Managed IT Service Provider
- 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied anytime in the first 30 days, you may cancel and pay only for service up to the cancellation date.
- First quality service & every level of support for your entire IT infrastructure—from basic questions to complex issues—including implementation, user training, integration, remote and onsite service, asset management and more.
- Experienced certified technicians, architects and engineers, to improve the security and performance of your environment.
- An assigned experienced individual, familiar with your systems, processes and team that offers advice to help you leverage technology achieve your organizations objectives.
- System administration, including provisioning, configuring, monitoring, managing, reporting and supporting your infrastructure at the level you choose.
- Flexible support options that enable you to choose the plan that aligns with your business requirements.
- Detailed Service Level Agreements that define expectations.
How Computers Nationwide Can Help Your Company With an RMM Solution
RMM Tools give computers Nationwide the ability to monitor all the devices on a network. These devices include Servers, workstations, printers, routers, switches and wireless networks all which are monitored through service dashboards. The Service Dashboards give us the ability to see the current health status of your networked devices and allows us to proactively remediate issues without you even knowing.
Tired of the inconvenient times that your computer decides to push windows updates? We can manage and monitor windows updates to make sure that your computer only receives the ones that it needs to and that they run based on your schedule.
Our RMM tool gives us the ability to track the assets within your company. We can see all of the information about your devices remotely to ensure that they still are meeting your business needs. If your computer is outdated and can’t handle the work, we will know before you and will work to make sure all of your computers are up to today’s standards. Our Asset Management also allows us to track mobile devices in your company like company cell phones running Android and iOS operating systems. We can track the devices when they are lost or wipe them to protect important company data.
Key Features of Managed IT Services:
How Managed IT Services Will Benefit Your Company
- Preventative maintenance to address issues with your computers before they actually surface.
- Offsite Data backup to protect your company from threats like theft, weather, hardware, software, and the biggest threat of all, ransomware! Ransomware affects many companies and renders computers or even whole networks useless causing hours or days of downtime including the loss of revenue.
- Access to a knowledgeable and friendly IT staff that can help your company run smoothly and access to 24/7 emergency support. Access to a team of Certified IT techs ensures more experience than one internal IT Technician.
- Discounts for choosing certain managed services for IT with a fixed rate.
- We are partnered with vendors that can give you the best deals and save you time!
Vendor Management Benefits
Coordinate with providers to resolve host related email & website issues
Systematic tracking and reporting on internal software usage licenses to ensure compliance
Negotiate, coordinate and identify purchasing power opportunities with telecom, internet, copier, printer and hardware & software vendors
Coordination responsibility with all hardware and software vendors.
Remote Support Agent
When an issue arises, you have the ability to contact Computers Nationwide straight from your desktop using our remote agent!
Put Power Back In Your Hands with
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
What is endpoint protection?
Endpoint protection, or endpoint security, is a general term that describes cybersecurity services for network endpoints, like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, servers, and virtual environments. These services may include antivirus and antimalware, web filtering, and more.
Endpoint protection helps businesses keep critical systems, intellectual property, customer data, employees, and guests safe from ransomware, phishing, malware, and other cyberattacks.
Why does my business need endpoint protection?
Criminals are constantly developing new ways to attack networks, take advantage of employee trust, and steal data. Smaller businesses may think they’re not a target, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, small businesses with 100 employees or fewer now face the same risk of attack as a 20,000-employee enterprise.*
No matter their size, businesses need reliable endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. And since most companies are subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints is 100% necessary to help businesses avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.